|Title||Posting Expired: Hepatology Fellowship|
|Opportunity Type||Fellowships / Observerships|
• Includes a multispecialty group practice of more than 470 physicians employed by the organization, offering primary care and a broad range of specialty care.
• Operates an acute care hospital in Seattle, licensed for 336 beds, which includes one of the region's busiest emergency departments, and a 226-bed hospital in Yakima, Wash.
• Includes a network of clinics in the central Puget Sound region and the Yakima area.
• Houses four institutes, including the Digestive Disease Institute, recognized internationally for treatment of diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
• Is the recipient of multiple HealthGrades recognitions for outstanding GI services
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with an excellent working environment that fosters open communication and team work.
|Field of Interest||Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, endoscopy- digestive system, endoscopy- gastrointestinal, patient care, Retrospective, Prospective, Research, academic, liver diseases, digestive diseases|
|Uploaded Sponsor Image|
|Sponsor Name||Virginia Mason Medical Center|