||Posting Expired: Mental Health Research: MQ Fellows Award
||Grants and Funding
Future Leaders in Mental Health Research
Sponsored by MQ: Transforming Mental Health
April 16th 2015 (17:00 BST) Stage 1 Statement of Intent application deadline
July 23rd, 2015 (17:00 BST) Stage 2 Invited Proposal deadline
October 12th and 13th, 2015 Stage 3 Invited Candidate Interviews (London)
- Dr Jeremiah Cohen, Johns Hopkins University, USA. - Building a ‘map’ of serotonin to improve our understanding of the biology of mood.
- Dr Helen Fisher, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London. – Investigating the risk factors for psychotic episodes in childhood
- MQ Fellow 2014 - Dr Sergiu Pasca, Stanford University, USA – Using stem cells to understand the biology of schizophrenia
- Dr Andrea Reinecke, University of Oxford– Developing a one-session, one-hour CBT treatment for anxiety
- Dr Susanne Ahmari - can we interrupt the brain circuits that contribute to OCD?
- Dr Bronwyn Graham - how to better treat high levels of anxiety in women.
- Dr Joshua Roffman - could folic acid prevent schizophrenia?
|Field of Interest
||psychology, biology of mood., anxiety, schizophrenia, mood disorders, psychosis, mania, depression, psychiatry, neurology, neurosciences
|Uploaded Sponsor Image
||MQ: Transforming Mental Health, London, UK